- As someone who constantly has to deal with projects with rusted bolts and screw heads, snapped off bolts and a host of other issues, extractors are a much-needed tool.
- Made of durable hardened steel and tempered twice for extra hardness, promising you a long-lasting screw extractor tool of rugged material and outstanding performance.
- Our stripped screw extractor kit itself comes with four different size bits so it can be used on any screw types/size. ideal for carpenters, repairmen, contractors, handymen, or do-it-yourselfers.
Designed to remove stubborn, rusted, stripped, screws or bolts.
Remove in a Flash: Say goodbye to rust.
WORK FOR SCREW SIZE :
- 1# remove diameter 3 to 5 mm.
- 2# remove diameter 4 to 8 mm.
- 3# remove diameter 5 to 10 mm.
- 4# remove diameter 6 to 12 mm.
HOW TO USE :
- Slowly start to drill a hole into the screw head or bolt with the cutting size. This creates a cone-shaped hole that makes it easy for the extractor head to grab onto.
- Flip the drill bit to the extractor side. Reverse your drill and start slow to allow the threads to catch. Continue to screw or drill until the bolt or screw is fully removed.
- 1 Set x Hex Shank Screw Remover.
- Adjust to the slowest speed, less than 200RPM will be enough.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.