Have you looked around lately?
Okay, maybe you’ve just looked on the runways or magazines!
Wherever you’ve been looking, I’m sure you’ve seen some amazing super scarves. What are super scarves? Well, they’re just scarves that seem to go on forever and end up acting like a big old blanket as you walk the streets!
I’m in love with super scarves because I just love anything that will keep my neck warm. Being able to also wrap it around my shoulders or back is just a bonus that I welcome.
Being a crocheter I thought I should make a few of these cozy items and share the pattern with you so you could be cozy too!
Yes, you can also sell your completed piece so others can be part of the trend and fall in love with you in the process!
I could say more about it, but let’s not do that. . . let’s just get to having some fun crocheting!
As always, enjoy the pattern!
Get all Yarn Obsession Crochet Patterns, Tutorials, Courses & More First CLICK HERE
- 5.5mm crochet hook
- scrap yarn in multiple colors (one skein each of 7 colors or your choice) various weights
- Tapestry needle
- ch = Chain
- exsc = Extended single crochet
- ea = each
- st = stitch
- rep = repeat
Click name for video tutorials
- The completed size is 8.25′ long & 7.5″ wide
- The completed size of your scarf depends on how many stitches and rows you decide to add or remove from the original pattern
- Crochet as evenly as possible to get the best results
- Edging is done only on the two short edge of the scarf and not on the long edges
- Adjust hook size if you’d like a larger looser piece
Chain 256 with color A
Row 1 – exsc in 2nd ch from hk, exsc in ea ch across, change color, ch 1, turn
Row 2 – exsc in ea st across, change color, ch 1, turn
Rep row 2 19 times (20 rows) DO NOT BIND OFF
At the end of final row, ch 1, sc in same st as ch 1, sc evenly along short end of scarf, Bind off
Attach yarn to corner of opposite short edge of scarf with sc, sc in same stitch as attached sc, sc evenly along short end of scarf, bind off
Weave in ends, snip any stragglers, block & wear!
Click Here to Download PDF copy for only $2 (Why?)